t-shirt / slogan

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Aug 24, 2021, 9:16:48 AM8/24/21
to niQC

Apologies for a slightly off-topic email, but I wanted to share something I’ve been wanting to do for a while:  create some merch for our group.. like printing a t-shirt or a pin etc with the following text ..

Just QC It

which plays off the Nike’s Just do it catchphrase and encourages folks to get the QC done 😊.

Anyone interested in helping designing them and/or joining me in wearing them? 😊

Jean Chen

Aug 24, 2021, 12:30:56 PM8/24/21
to Raamana, Pradeep Reddy, niQC
Way ta put some fun into QC and boost QC morale! For folks that don't know it, below is the Nike catchphrase. Change the '✓' to this?

image.pngimage.png

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Aug 24, 2021, 3:36:07 PM8/24/21
to Jean Chen, niQC

Indeed – trying to make QC cool! It doesn’t have to be just this, whatever you think encourages folks to engage in it more.

good idea with the checkmark – evokes the pass/fail ratings we often do in QC, thanks Jean! 😊

From: Jean Chen <jc...@research.baycrest.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 12:30 PM
To: Raamana, Pradeep Reddy <RAAM...@pitt.edu>
Cc: niQC <ni...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [niQC] t-shirt / slogan

Way ta put some fun into QC and boost QC morale! For folks that don't know it, below is the Nike catchphrase. Change the '✓' to this?

Yaroslav Halchenko

Aug 24, 2021, 3:48:57 PM8/24/21
to ni...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021, Raamana, Pradeep Reddy wrote:

> Indeed – trying to make QC cool! It doesn’t have to be just this, whatever
> you think encourages folks to engage in it more.

> good idea with the checkmark – evokes the pass/fail ratings we often do in
> QC, thanks Jean! 😊

note: checkout the "check" in our OBC project logo
https://open-brain-consent.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience http://centerforopenneuroscience.org

Open MINDS Lab at Pitt, PI Pradeep Raamana

Aug 24, 2021, 3:54:10 PM8/24/21
to niQC
check out this logo I made back in 2017 I think for visualqc with a tick mark in it :).. yes, i'd be a great artist in the Neanderthal artists category..

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 3.50.40 PM.png