t-shirt / slogan

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Aug 24, 2021, 9:16:48 AMAug 24
to niQC

Apologies for a slightly off-topic email, but I wanted to share something I’ve been wanting to do for a while:  create some merch for our group.. like printing a t-shirt or a pin etc with the following text ..

Just QC It

which plays off the Nike’s Just do it catchphrase and encourages folks to get the QC done 😊.

Anyone interested in helping designing them and/or joining me in wearing them? 😊

Jean Chen

Aug 24, 2021, 12:30:56 PMAug 24
to Raamana, Pradeep Reddy, niQC
Way ta put some fun into QC and boost QC morale! For folks that don't know it, below is the Nike catchphrase. Change the '✓' to this?

image.pngimage.png

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Aug 24, 2021, 3:36:07 PMAug 24
to Jean Chen, niQC

Indeed – trying to make QC cool! It doesn’t have to be just this, whatever you think encourages folks to engage in it more.

good idea with the checkmark – evokes the pass/fail ratings we often do in QC, thanks Jean! 😊

From: Jean Chen <jc...@research.baycrest.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 12:30 PM
To: Raamana, Pradeep Reddy <RAAM...@pitt.edu>
Cc: niQC <ni...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [niQC] t-shirt / slogan

Way ta put some fun into QC and boost QC morale! For folks that don't know it, below is the Nike catchphrase. Change the '✓' to this?

Yaroslav Halchenko

Aug 24, 2021, 3:48:57 PMAug 24
to ni...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021, Raamana, Pradeep Reddy wrote:

> Indeed – trying to make QC cool! It doesn’t have to be just this, whatever
> you think encourages folks to engage in it more.

> good idea with the checkmark – evokes the pass/fail ratings we often do in
> QC, thanks Jean! 😊

note: checkout the "check" in our OBC project logo
https://open-brain-consent.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience http://centerforopenneuroscience.org

Open MINDS Lab at Pitt, PI Pradeep Raamana

Aug 24, 2021, 3:54:10 PMAug 24
to niQC
check out this logo I made back in 2017 I think for visualqc with a tick mark in it :).. yes, i'd be a great artist in the Neanderthal artists category..

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 3.50.40 PM.png