Video recording of Panel on Imaging Centre Operations / QA

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Oct 22, 2021, 12:01:51 PM10/22/21
to niQC

My quality comrades,

Here is the video recording of yesterday’s great panel on Imaging Centre Operations / QA

https://youtu.be/_Vhe892uDVQ (apologies for the weird black spaces around it I don’t know why Zoom did that, and I don’t have a video editor to quickly crop it)

Many interesting questions, but few things I am excited to pursue are

  • the idea of establishing a minimum level of the easy and low-cost system-/centre-level QA guidelines to get us most of the way there (80% or more)
  • What infrequent things (besides monitoring QA data to detect issues early) we can do to repair “data damage” should it occur (via image processing or “software repairs” on data)?

Thanks,

Pradeep

Assistant Professor,

Department of Radiology,

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

Lab : openmindslab.com

Blog: crossinvalidation.com