Need suggestions for big imaging centres in the USA

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Sep 27, 2021, 9:46:12 AM9/27/21
to niQC

Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to announce we will have a panel discussion on MRI imaging centre operations, in which we will aim to provide behind-the-scenes look into how they run QA, QC and manage other relevant practical aspects, that we don’t normally see in papers or regular talks. Drs. Peter Bandettini (NIH), Nikolas Weiskopf (MPI), Harold Moller (MPI), and few other of their colleagues kindly agreed to present and participate. To capture the vast diversity in the MRI world out there, we are seeking your suggestions for a few more big imaging centers from the USA specifically. Hence, I’d appreciate your suggestions (to me, not reply all) of some expert MR physicists or directors in the USA, esp. those with some appreciation of and support for open science and be willing to publicly share how they operate. As will all Quality Conversations, this will be recorded and shared publicly.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Assistant Professor,
The Open MINDS Lab,

Department of Radiology,

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

Blog: crossinvalidation.com