Join us Tuesday at INCF'22

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Sep 9, 2022, 11:07:43 AM9/9/22
to niQC

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well, and had a fun and safe summer so far.

Apologies for my radio silence, but I just wanted to quickly let you know we will have an niQC session (Tuesday 19:00-20:30 CEST i.e., 1pm-2.30pm EST), at the awesome INCF Neuroinformatics 2022 conference, and I highly encourage you to join:

https://neuroinformatics.incf.org/2022/program

We will be focusing on the informatics aspects, discussing ways to improve interoperability and harmonization across different processing ecosystems.

PS: The Quality Conversations webinar series will resume soon, meanwhile please do let me know if you have any requests for tutorials or suggestions for speakers or topics

Thanks,

Pradeep

Pradeep Reddy, RAAMANA, Ph.D.,

Assistant Professor,

Depts of Radiology,

    Biomedical Informatics, and

    Intelligent systems,

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

Lab : openmindslab.com

Blog: crossinvalidation.com