reminder: talk tomorrow: systematic comparison of different retrospective motion correction strategies

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Oct 25, 2021, 5:12:24 PM10/25/21
to niQC

Gentle reminder for a talk tomorrow 11am EST on “systematic comparison of different retrospective motion correction strategies” by Drs. Linden Parkes and Alex Fornito. [location]

Thanks,

Pradeep

Assistant Professor,

Department of Radiology,

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

Lab : openmindslab.com

Blog: crossinvalidation.com

Raamana, Pradeep Reddy

Oct 26, 2021, 9:06:51 AM10/26/21
to niQC

It appears the zoom link below doesn’t work because the mad geniuses at MS Outlook decided to prefix a www for my URL without my permission and it is apparently breaking it. So, the correct URL is (without the www before pitt) : https://pitt.zoom.us/my/raamana

This is also a great reminder of how hard it is to implement even simple standards in a decentralized voluntary environments 😊

Other ways to join the meeting e.g. via phone on the go, for future reference:

https://pitt.zoom.us/j/3750271811

Meeting ID: 375 027 1811

One tap mobile

+12678310333,,3750271811# US (Philadelphia)

8778535247,,3750271811# US Toll-free

Dial by your location

        +1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)

        877 853 5247 US Toll-free