Using Ninject with WebGL

Robert Forehand

Jun 21, 2017, 2:30:03 AM6/21/17
to ninject
Hi,

I have been looking around the user group here for an answer, as well as plumbing the depths of Google, and not coming up with much.  I was trying to use Ninject within a Unity3d WebGL project. I keep encountering an error with trying to Get one of my bindings from the kernel. Here's the error I get:

Error loading Ninject component IBindingResolver
No constructor was available to create an instance of the registered implementation type StandardBindingResolver.

Suggestions:
  1) Ensure that the implementation type has a public constructor.

As far as I can tell, this only surfaces for me once I've built the project, the Unity editor runs through this perfectly fine. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Robert