Ninject & RestSharp 108

Humberto Trellez

Sep 13, 2022, 11:33:16 AM9/13/22
to ninject
Hi team,
Currently I am working in one project that use Ninject for inject one nuget package that use RestSharp, I needed to update the RestSharp version because the old version has some vulnerabilities but work fine with Ninject. When I updated the version of RestSharp form 106 to 108 I have the next error in Ninject "System.TypeLoadException HResult=0x80131522 Message=Could not load type 'RestSharp.Deserializers.IDeserializer' from assembly 'RestSharp, Version=108.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=598062e77f915f75'. Source=<Cannot evaluate the exception source> StackTrace: <Cannot evaluate the exception stack trace>". Anyone have any suggestions?