Upgrade to latest freemarker

John Purnell

May 1, 2018, 1:47:57 AM5/1/18
to ninja-framework
How would I update my ninja instance to use the latest freemarker version
eg 2.3.28

Do I have to do something in conf.Module?

Currently I can choose from it working but showing errors in eclipse or not working.
The new version looks like it handles escaping better.

Lakhi Calantoc

Apr 12, 2019, 11:06:02 AM4/12/19
to ninja-framework
I know this is late and a shout out to whomever experiencing this same issue.
the ninja framework group in maven is not updated and currently using a version of 2.3.23
what i did is to add the ninja-core artifact and excluded the group org.freemarker then i added a dependency of the org.freemarker of version 2.3.28.

Hope this helps!