Windows 10 (Enterprise & Pro)
OS Build 19042 & 19043
Ninja version 1.10.0.git
Source Code Path:-
Build command: Executed from above path.
res/windows/ninja.exe -C build -f build.windows.ninja
The system cannot find the path specified. (os error 3)
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
dist directory create during run time and copies the files.
Path:- In the following path- No Errors. Copy and build works.
For Example, Like below if i create one extra character it fails with above errors.
I'm not sure why with path length getting "The system cannot find the path specified. (os error 3)" error.
1) The account "runersystem" is local system user and member of "Administrator" and "Power users" groups.
2) Windows 10 to accept File Paths Over 260 Characters enabled HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem - LongPathsEnabled- 1
3) Windows Update performed
4) Antivirus Un-installed.
5) Disk cleanup (Using Disk Cleanup) performed.
6) "chkdsk" scan performed.(No issue).
7) "sfc /scannow" command executed.(No issue).
8) User & System variables no issues.
Still encountering the same problem with length folder path. Also checked on another "Windows-10" system even in that also same problem persists.
Please let me know, what is wrong with directory length? Thanks in advance.