Save the Date for the Victorian Picnic in Central Park, Saturday, June 23

Rachel Klingberg

May 1, 2018, 2:52:29 PM5/1/18
to The New York Nineteenth Century Society

Victorian Picnic with the New York 19th Century Society

Saturday, June 23, 2018
2:00 p.m.
Great Hill, Central Park (106th Street and Central Park West)

As the sunny days grow longer, one often desires a happy excursion to whittle away the hours with friends. What better way to do so than with a Victorian picnic in Central Park? Join the New York 19th Century Society for an afternoon of dining al fresco, good conversation, reading aloud, lawn games of the gentler sort, and photography.

Bring food or drink to share. Suggested attire (not required): summer whites, garden party frocks, tea dress, steampunk, Goth, or Lolita.

We meet at the Great Hill to spread our blankets and enjoy food and drink. We shouldn't be hard to spot! Nearest trains are the C and B to 103rd Street and Central Park West.