Fwd: MDP on Healthcare Operations Management, June 28-30, 2024, at IIHMR University, Jaipur.

KT Reddy

May 30, 2024, 10:25:38 PMMay 30
to ahha....@googlegroups.com, niimsha Group

From: KT Reddy <ktre...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2024 7:54:17 AM
To: GandhiHA <gand...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Fwd: MDP on Healthcare Operations Management, June 28-30, 2024, at IIHMR University, Jaipur.

From: Susmit Jain <susmi...@iihmr.edu.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2024 4:18:36 PM
To: sjain.mgmt <sjain...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from IIHMR University, Jaipur !

The genesis of IIHMR University dates to October 5, 1984, when the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) was established. In 2014, IIHMR University was established and incorporated as a postgraduate research university by the Government of Rajasthan vide the IIHMR University, Jaipur Act, 2014 (Act No. 3, of 2014). IIHMR University is Recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India.

With this backdrop we are pleased to share that IIHMR University, Jaipur is organizing a three-day Management Development Programme (MDP) on Healthcare Operations Management between June 28-30, 2024, at IIHMR University, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Operations Management is the design, operation, and improvement of the processes and systems that create and deliver the organization’s products and services. Some of the important healthcare operations management techniques include Project management using PERT/CPM, Location & Layout methods, Inventory management using EOQ & ABC analysis, 5S & JIT, Predictive analytics, queueing & capacity planning, Lean Six Sigma (LSS), to name a few.

The programme fee is INR 24,750+18% GST for Indian participants and US$ 462+18% GST for International Participants. The programme fee includes tuition, background reading material, lodging and boarding. We are attaching the brochure of the programme for your ready reference.

The details of the MDP can also be seen on webpage:  https://iihmr.edu.in/training/forthcoming-programs/NTE=

To register online please visit: https://applications.iihmr.edu.in/mdp by selecting the MDP.

We request you to nominate participants for the programme.

With warm regards..

Dr. Susmit Jain

Programme Coordinator

Logo

Dr. Susmit Jain

Associate Professor

Institute of Health Management Research

Celebrating 35 Years of Institutional Excellence

IIHMR University |

1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport Jaipur – 302029, INDIA

E: susmi...@iihmr.edu.in | W: www.iihmr.edu.in

M: +91 9829238770, 9664126707

P SAVE PAPER & HELP THE WORLD GO GREEN

Please don't print this email unless absolutely necessary

MDP-Healthcare-Opertaions-Management.pdf