Fwd: Invitation - AHA's 19th Webinar on “SOFT SKILLS AND ITS RELEVANCE IN HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION” on 28th May, 2022

KT Reddy

May 5, 2022, 6:11:23 AM5/5/22
to niimsha Group

From: gand...@googlegroups.com <gand...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of KT Reddy <ktre...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 15:40
To: GandhiHA <gand...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Fwd: Invitation - AHA's 19th Webinar on “SOFT SKILLS AND ITS RELEVANCE IN HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION” on 28th May, 2022

From: AHA, NOIDA <ad...@ahaindia.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 5, 2022 12:48
To: Manager Academics & OSD <managera...@ahaindia.org>; President AHA India <pres...@ahaindia.org>; Ashok Agarwal <akreki...@hotmail.com>; Academy of Hospital Administration <ahaind...@gmail.com>; Anil L Gomes <emai...@gmail.com>; AHA India <ahai...@ahaindia.org>; mbahmgt <mba...@ahaindia.org>

Dear AHA Members,

Greetings from the Team AHA.

In continuation to the series of webinars, AHA updates on Healthcare and Hospital Management 2022-2023. We are very happy to invite you for our 19th Webinar on “SOFT SKILLS AND ITS RELEVANCE IN HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION” on 28th May, 2022 [Brochure attached].

The faculty for this webinar is well renowned PROF ASHOK K AGARWAL, MBBS, MD, DNB, DHSA (U.K), Ex- Professor  & Director, School of Health Sciences, (IGNOU), Adjunct Professor, IIHMR, New Delhi - EX PRESIDENT AHA.

The detailed schedule and sessions timings are as following:

19th webinar AHA 28 May.jpg

Registration to the webinar is free. Please find below the registration link for the webinar [First come first serve basis]

Web link: https://meet.google.com/pwu-siai-tzi

Date: 28th MAY 2022 [Saturday]

Login Time: 03.50 to 5.15  PM (IST)

Please subscribe to the AHA India YouTube channel  and 👍to the videos.

We would like to have 1000 subscribers ASAP. Please support us.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYEgel5xpx_y5GV0BUadCpw

Note: AHA webinar's 1-18th video recording is now available at the AHA YouTube channel.

With warm Regards,
Dr. Yashpal Sharma,
President -Academy of Hospital Administration,
AHA House, C-56/43, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA, UP-201301.Tel: 0120-4233761/62
Extn: 401 Fax :2401496
Email: ad...@ahaindia.org Web: www.ahaindia.org

19TH AHA Webinar on 28TH MAY 2022.pdf