[scrubberview reload data] doesn't clear cache / index ?

Jitesh Damania

Dec 14, 2012, 4:05:15 AM12/14/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for a great library and documents.
I have followed photos example and I could easily configure and achieve almost all functionality within hours.

However, in my case reload data doesn't seem to clear cache or reset indexes.
I have PhotoAlbumViewcontroller as a RootViewController. In NaviationBar I have Filter button from where user can select the Category(Album) and than I send the new query and LoadAlbumInformation will load new images.
After reloading data number of images are incremented correctly depending on new query however scrubberview still displays old thumbails (or add thumbnails to existing list of thumbnails).
Scrubbing through thumbnails shows correct high quality image though.

I have tried removeallobejcts from cache etc but still highqualityimage and thumbnails are not in sync after reload.

Any suggestion or guidance please.
Thanks.