NIToolbarPhotoViewController and TabBar

jeromet...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2012, 10:06:36 AM11/9/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

first of all, really great job you did here!
I try to use the NIToolbarPhotoViewController based on the example in the source code.
It works pretty great except for one or two things. I have an application with a custom TabBar (i.e. the tabBarController on UIViewController is not set) :
  • On the iPhone, when I push the NIToolbarPhotoViewController, the controller is pushed on top os the TabBar though I set it hidden. I imagine it has something to do with the parentController View size, but I wondered if there was something already in Nimbus to manage this sort of behavior
  • Weirder : when I pop the NIToolbarPhotoViewController, the superviewFrame does not take into account the NavigationBar Height, so my view is shifted a few dozen pixels up, under the navigation bar
If some of you guys can help me out here, i would really appreciate it :)
Thanks a lot;

J.