NINetworkImage and AFHTTPClient

philippe

Jul 25, 2012, 5:26:52 AM7/25/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Im using NINetworkImage to display a server generated image (server is PHP based). I need to access to some PHP session objects to check something before returning the image. The problem, as far I can understand, is that the default HTTP request from NINetworkImage isn't using the same connection as my other request. So I try to use the setNetworkOperationQueue method of NINetworkImage to set my own AFHTTPClient.operationQueue, but result is the same : no session available on the server side.

Am I missing something (I think so...) ?

Thanks !