Can I use nimbus with IOS 4.3 +

e...@wix.com

Aug 12, 2012, 3:26:54 PM8/12/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Latest XCode (4.4.1), my deployment target is set to 4.3. Nimbus doesn't compile, NITableViewActions.m:51:13: The current deployment target does not support automated __weak references
If I set deployment target to 5.0 it is ok.

Can I use nimbus for developing for 4.3+?

Thanks,
Eugene.

Jeff Verkoeyen

Aug 13, 2012, 9:49:15 AM8/13/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
There's no reason at this point for us to fully drop 4.3; I'll push a fix for this right now.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nimbusios?hl=en

Jeff Verkoeyen

Aug 13, 2012, 9:53:54 AM8/13/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com

Cip

Oct 2, 2012, 6:13:08 AM10/2/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Is it the same issue here?
NIDataStructures.m:46:13: The current deployment target does not support automated __weak references

Thanks,
Cip

howa...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2012, 12:30:48 PM10/12/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Have the same issue, still not fixed when clone from master..

Actually I don't mind if you drop the 4.3 support, but please make it clear on the homepage or github page for the min. iOS requirement..

Thanks.

Jeff Verkoeyen

Oct 14, 2012, 6:09:24 PM10/14/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hey gang, we didn't handle this transition so well. I'm going to add support for 4.3 back by tomorrow, using macros for now, until we can plan put a proper deprecation strategy.

arnold...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2012, 7:27:26 AM10/29/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,
I encountered same problem at NIDataStructures.m line 46 if deployment target set to 4.3. Any advise.
Many thanks.
Arnold

Jeff Verkoeyen於 2012年10月15日星期一UTC+8上午6時09分26秒寫道: