:active pseudo class in NICSS?

Itai Tavor

Aug 13, 2012, 10:49:31 AM8/13/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been looking into making some changes to NICSS - one of those is adding support for pseudo-classes, for styling highlighted labels and selected/disabled buttons. And then I noticed this in src/css/unittests/UILabel.css:

/** For when the UILabel is in a UITableViewCell and is tapped. */
UILabel:active {
  color: blue;
}

This has been in that file since it was first checked in, but it doesn't seem to be supported in the code. So what I'm wondering is - is there some uncommitted code anywhere that will support this?

Thanks, Itai

Jeff Verkoeyen

Aug 13, 2012, 11:03:16 AM8/13/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Looks like that comment is a lie, the CSS parser doesn't support pseudo-classes yet.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nimbusios?hl=en

Itai Tavor

Aug 13, 2012, 6:38:12 PM8/13/12