Build error for Catalog... AFJSONUtilities.m missing?

Yuji Kaneko

Sep 19, 2012, 9:21:10 AM9/19/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I'm a newbie fot Nimbus, I'm trying to build NimbusCatalog.
I copied AFNetworking source codes into AFNetworking folder, but XCode said

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/ (clip) /nimbus/examples/catalog/../../thirdparty/AFNetworking/AFNetworking/AFJSONUtilities.m'

clang: error: no input files

Actually there is no 'AFJSONUtilities.m' in the current AFNetworking.  How can I build properly?

chou...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2012, 11:34:32 AM9/26/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Remove the files from your xcode project or re-add AFNetworking since that file was deleted.