Comments below CaptionedPhotoView (NIPhotoAlbumScrollView)

Jan Brinkmann

Nov 13, 2012, 1:11:43 AM11/13/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hey there!

First of all, great library! I really enjoy using it. I have a question, though:

Is there a way to add subviews below the high quality image view of the NIPhotoAlbumScrollView (on iPhones)? The idea is to add a subview with text for each comment of a specific image. I'm able to load the comments from the network, but wasn't able to figure out how to display the subviews below the image.

Any help or pointer into the right direction would be awesome. Thanks once again for this great library and for taking the time to read my question!

Looking forward to any kind of feedback.

Regards, Jan

Jeff Verkoeyen

Nov 13, 2012, 3:15:21 AM11/13/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
The network photo album sample app has an example of adding a bottom view to show comments.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nimbusios?hl=en