NITableViewActions

Sirius Dely

Jul 17, 2012, 5:08:35 PM7/17/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
from http://docs.nimbuskit.info/group___model_tools.html, we know how to define actions for uitableviewcells per class' object instance.

How can we define the actions per class itself.

so instead of:
[self.actions attachNavigationAction:NIPushControllerAction([AboutViewController class])
                              toObject:about];

we can also do something like
[self.actions attachNavigationAction:NIPushControllerAction([AboutViewController class])
                              toClass:[NITitleCellObject class]];

any help really appreaciated, thank you.

Jeff Verkoeyen

Jul 17, 2012, 6:22:38 PM7/17/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Are you trying to attach an action to a whole class of objects?

This is a really cool idea if this is the case, and is not currently supported but is something I'd love to see in Nimbus.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nimbusios?hl=en

Sirius Dely

Jul 19, 2012, 5:10:38 AM7/19/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
yes, but maybe i still have to use more classical ways via tableview didselectrowatindexpath for now. :)

Jeff Verkoeyen

Jul 19, 2012, 12:21:24 PM7/19/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Lemme see what I can do.