Preprocessor macro problems with iOS4.3 deployment target

rmri

Nov 23, 2012, 7:59:08 AM11/23/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com

I'm having an ARC enabled project with the Nimbus library.

I'm having problems building my target with deployment target 4.3
(OS X Mountain Lion, XCode 4.5.1)

.../nimbus/src/core/src/NIOperations.h:53:23: Unknown property attribute '__attribute__'

Parse issue
Unknown property attribute '__attribute__'

.../nimbus/src/core/src/NIPreprocessorMacros.h:138:21: Expanded from macro 'NI_WEAK'
.../<built-in>:128:29: Expanded from macro '__unsafe_unretained'

Seems to be some kind of clang related issue, but I'm not sure how to fix it. Maybe something in the build settings?

Anybody experienced it before? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Yosi Taguri

Nov 23, 2012, 9:53:27 AM11/23/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Just out of curiosity, why would you need to build against the 4.3 sdk?

Sent from my iPhone
Yosi Taguri | Co-Founder | Labgoo | iPhone: http://ahhhpah.com | twitter:http://twitter.com/yosit | Mobile: +972-54-4816020 | Google Voice US Mobile: +1 (415) 935-1126 | Email: yo...@taguri.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nimbusios?hl=en

rmri

Nov 23, 2012, 10:15:19 AM11/23/12
to nimb...@googlegroups.com

I think I have to set 4.3 for my deployment target, to be able to install my application on devices with iOS 4.x.
Testflight indicates that my app is iOS 5.0+, so I figured this is the way to fix it, I might be wrong though.

I'm not aware of other solutions.

Thanks

Yosi Taguri

Nov 23, 2012, 10:19:54 AM11/23/12