First try to upgrade Nimble to use latest shiro

Sudhir N

Oct 6, 2011, 12:34:19 PM10/6/11
to Nimble

This started happening after I upgraded nimble to use shiro 1.1.1/1.1.3
 Does any one has any idea ?

Sudhir

Oct 7, 2011, 5:09:19 AM10/7/11
to nimble...@googlegroups.com, Bradley Beddoes

I just found out that it was FaceBook and OpenId realms that were causing this issue, I removed them temporarily and it started working, I can successfully use nimble with grails shiro 1.1.3
If any one wants this, I can make a pull request after i test it sufficiently.

Sudhir