JS mode, Bayesian population analysis

diegoro...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 1:15:54 PM9/9/21
to nimble-users
Hello all,
I hope you are doing well.
Following the previous message (  JS model, Bayesian popualtion analysis (google.com)   )
I am trying build in NIMBLE and SJ model (section 10,3,1 of the book Bayesian population analysis using WinBUGS)
I am trying tom improve model the survival probability phi[i, t-1] with an individual covariate, that does not change over time.

The model do compile and runs, but there are no updates in the beta0 and beta1 parameter. I did define prior probabilities (dlfat() or dnorm()), and I also try different starting values.

Please find attached the full code and the simulated population I am using for the example.
For the data, Columns 1:8 are the observed or not observed states
Col 9 is just a bird indicator
Col 10 is the Coefficient that I want to use to model the survival probability F.Obs[i]

Thank you in advance :)

Data1.txt
SJ_NIMBLE_fullcode.txt