Value in right-hand-side-only variable is NA or NaN

Tomas Ramos

Jun 5, 2023, 1:29:24 PM6/5/23
to nimble-users
Hi everyone,

I'm currently coding a model for multiple imputations of functional data, and I have most of the model built. However, I have to pass some B-splines into the model and the following error message if given:

warning: value in right-hand-side-only variable is NA or NaN, in variable: B

This obviously caused other variables to become NA too. I saw on another thread that I should check the model internally, and it seems all fine:

> model$B 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 0.5 0 0.000000e+00 3.179006e-01 0.525076061 1.558193e-01 1.204103e-03 0.000000e+00

Does anyone have any ideas of what might be wrongly expressed/programmed? I have attached the code.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
Indian_Cities_FDA.R

Perry de Valpine

Jun 5, 2023, 1:55:43 PM6/5/23
to Tomas Ramos, nimble-users
Hi Tomas,
Thanks for the question.
I've looked at your code and I'm not catching the problem by eye. Would you be willing to share your data file (off-list by reply only to me if you prefer) so I can run your code?
It looks like model$B is supposed to be 365-x-7. Were you only showing the first row in your message?
Perry