Re: nimble.org down?

Perry de Valpine

May 30, 2024, 8:53:19 PMMay 30
to Kenneth Loonam, nimble-users, Christopher Paciorek
Yes, thanks for letting us know. There was a recent system migration that has had some problems. I asked for IT support and it's back up.

For anyone following this, feel free to email me and Chris directly if you notice our web site down again.

Thanks.
Perry

On Thu, May 30, 2024, 2:16 PM Kenneth Loonam <kelo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is r-nimble.org down at the moment? I'm getting a
Rausser College of Natural Resources "Default Page"
when trying to access it, regardless of browser or device.