nimbleEcology dNmixture_v or variates example code

Brian B

Oct 28, 2022, 4:46:14 PM10/28/22
to nimble-users
Hi,

Does anybody know of any example code for the use of the dNmixture_s or dNmixture_v or variates that exist in the nimbleEcology package.  I'm specifically looking for dNmixture_BBNB_v but would settle for anything in the general family.

Thanks!
Brian

nimble project

Oct 28, 2022, 9:07:05 PM10/28/22
to Brian B, nimble-users
Thanks for posting.
You might have seen this, but I do want to point out the package vignette.  Sometimes people miss those.  Our includes dNmixture_v in an example.
Please anyone else chime in.
HTH
Perry

Perry de Valpine

Oct 28, 2022, 9:09:36 PM10/28/22
to Brian B, nimble-users
Oops, I didn't mean to reply from the nimble.stats email account!

Brian B

Oct 29, 2022, 1:01:45 AM10/29/22
to Perry de Valpine, nimble-users
Hi Perry,

Thanks for the reply! I did see that. I guess I was hoping to see
some more examples, hopefully with the BBNB distribution. There must
be more examples that people might be willing to share or point to.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Brian
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nimble-users/70f1d99f-592b-42da-ae63-afe861b47320n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>