How to display directly the Gallerie

chala...@gmail.com

May 3, 2022, 5:02:47 AM5/3/22
to nikola-discuss
Hi,

How to display a gallery when you click an image but without first going in the folder gallery with the Thumbnails ? I would like to display directly the gallery !

François-Régis

Chris Warrick

May 3, 2022, 6:56:19 AM5/3/22
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Can you be more specific about your question? Where do you want to see this gallery or the images?

PGP: 5EAAEA16

chala...@gmail.com

May 5, 2022, 2:51:53 AM5/5/22
to nikola-discuss
Hi,

When I use a gallery as a target in my figure or image directive I go to the page of the gallery (image A,  the place with the different images of the diaporama. How to reach directly the diaporama (image B) without to go first to the stock of images in the gallery (image A) ?

.. figure:: /images/inspection/cimetiere-peyrus.jpg
:width: 490px
:height: 307px
:align: center
:alt: Cimetière Peyrus
:target: /galleries/oeil_deporte/index.html

*Vue globale du cimetère de Peyrus (Drôme) prise à 50m de hauteur (cliquer sur l'image)*

Cheers, François-Régis

Image A
Capture d’écran 2022-05-05 à 08.43.54.png
Image A
Capture d’écran 2022-05-05 à 08.44.18.jpg