Fixed my kramdown plugin

5 views
Skip to first unread message

Mike Ray

unread,
Jan 27, 2021, 7:45:03 PMJan 27
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

I discovered recently that the table of contents feature in kramdown was
no longer working with my plugin.

This is connected with the arguments passed to kramdown in the plugin
and must have changed with changes in versions of kramdown.

I have fixed this by removing all arguments passed to kramdown other
than the source file name.

I will document the fix and publish the changes when I get a chance.

Using the superset of markdown available from kramdown a table of
contents can be generated thusly:

## Table of Contents
{:.no_toc}

* TOC
{:toc}

##...

##...

Etc.

All headers other than those with {:.no_toc} beneath them are included
in the unordered list created as the toc.

Take a look at:

http://www.raspberryvi.org/pages/guides/board-description.html

For a TOC example.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away." -- A. de Saint-Exupery


https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages