only deploy drafts to staging

Derek Riemer

Dec 15, 2022, 9:38:00 AM12/15/22
to nikola-discuss
I have a custom environment called "staging" which is just a separate subdomain. Is there a way I can tell nikola to only deploy draft posts to staging, and not my production deployment?

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.

Roberto Alsina

Dec 19, 2022, 7:35:00 AM12/19/22
to nikola-...@googlegroups.com
You can have two config files, the usual conf.py and a staging.py with DEPLOY_DRAFTS=True, and use the --conf=staging.py option to use it when deploying to staging.