rebel views as usual. obesity paradox may be a hoax

Basil Okeahialam

Apr 21, 2024, 5:44:46 AMApr 21
to Nigerian Cardiac Society
Greetings. Attached may make an interested read. Reactions will be appreciated.
Prof B N Okeahialami
2Body Mass Index and Heart Failure-BN Okeahialam.pdf

Okechukwu Ogah

Apr 21, 2024, 7:17:07 AMApr 21
to nigerian-car...@googlegroups.com
Great work but issue of the paradox majorly has to do with the outcomes of HF( Hospitalisations and mortality.
This was not considered here sir
Ogah

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024, 10:44 'Basil Okeahialam' via NIGERIAN CARDIAC SOCIETY, <nigerian-car...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Greetings. Attached may make an interested read. Reactions will be appreciated.
Prof B N Okeahialami

Basil Okeahialam

Apr 21, 2024, 3:05:15 PMApr 21
to nigerian-car...@googlegroups.com
good comment. this was  secondary analysis of dt. will check your drift s I think we can find hospitalization (previously) nd mortality in index admission. I doubt if it will come out controverting this. obesity improving cardiovascular disease outcome can only be anachronistic. recently this was checked with stroke nd not confirmed. I thank you.
Prof B N Okehilm