New candidate version 1.3.2 of the plugins up.

Jim Tilander

Mar 27, 2011, 11:59:59 PM3/27/11
to niftyplugins
I've uploaded new candidate versions of the plugins. Noteworthy
changes are:

NiftyPerforce

- Prevented the Plugin from spamming slow perforce servers with
repeated requests (this can eat up all your server memory and bring it
down)
- Fixed bug where you could not edit a file not in the solution.
- Additionally check out sister files for C# projects.
- Automatically kill subprocesses running for longer than 30 seconds
(it probably hung anyways)
- Added option to prefer to call p4v even if superior p4win is
installed.

NiftySolution

- Added better logic to handle toggle between header/cpp files when
they are not in the same directory.

Also, note that I've added some FAQ answers, for example how to reset
the addins. This used to be done by the installer, but it proved to be
very error prone, failing for multiple users while working fine for
others. I've not yet tracked down the deep mysteries of the microsoft
installer, so I've taken it out again and provided a manual way to do
this. Read more about it here:

http://code.google.com/p/niftyplugins/wiki/FAQ

Cheers,
Jim

Jim Tilander

Mar 28, 2011, 12:01:00 AM3/28/11
to niftyplugins

I forgot to paste the download URL for the new candidate versions,
they should appear here:

http://code.google.com/p/niftyplugins/downloads/list

/j