NALIT trip report

sean.m...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2011, 5:12:26 PM10/17/11
to NIEM EDemocracy
At NALIT this year, I took the opportunity to talk about NIEM
EDemocracy both at the breakfast we sponsored and in the halls
generally.

I have invited as many of the attendees as I had e-mail addresses to
this forum just now. Hopefully membership of this list is thus about
to grow with some folks who have deep knowledge of the goings-on
inside legislatures and are thus very well placed to contribute to
this initiative.

Also, at NALIT this year, Karen Suhaka and I had a long conversation
about Bill Status. Lets give it a couple of days to give invited folks
time to join up and then I would suggest we start a conversation about
various ways standardized machine readable bill status could be
tackled :-)

Sean