October Update

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Scott Morrow

未讀,
2011年10月5日 下午2:10:032011/10/5
收件者:Nickelsville Announcements
Greetings Neighbors, Friends and Supporters:

Good news, Nickelsville is expanding in numbers, which enables us to
move forward with our long term goals of dividing into two
neighborhoods. We have also moved our entrance of our encampment
making the point of entry from Highland Parkway between West Marginal
Way and 2nd Avenue Southwest. Please take notice of our new entrance
location, as the old entrance has now been reserved for large
donations and limited handicapped accessibility.

Gratitude goes out to all who participated or attended our 3rd
birthday and pig roast, it was a great success.

Our weekly needs are as follows:

tents 8x8
tents 10x10
tents for families
tarps
toilet paper
33 gallon trash bags
hand warmers
coats
boots and seasonal clothing
socks
wide zip ties
screws
Lumber
twine & rope
traffic safety cones
pallets
hand tools (hammers, saws, etc.)
batteries (assortment of sizes)
flashlights
blankets
sleeping bags

Finally, we are still searching for water carriers, by that we mean,
drivers of vehicles who will carry our water a day a week on a
schedule.

Sincerely,

Nickelsville
回覆所有人