GOING VIRAL

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Scott Morrow

未读,
2011年5月8日 15:34:472011/5/8
收件人 Nickelsville Announcements
Dear Friends:

As you know, Nickelsville is moving to its permanent site in one week
- Sunday May 15th, 2011. We are planning to give live updates and to
broadcast the entire weekend's events, starting with our Friday the
13th 'Black Cat Caravan' to City Hall and ending Sunday with the 3 PM
Interfaith Service and Move Out at 5:00 PM.

We have created a Facebook group: Nickelsville
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_208520775849543.

We hope that you will join. If you have any problem joining, please
befriend Ibu Oni on Facebook and she will add you.

We thank you for your continuing friendship and support
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子