GOING VIRAL

Scott Morrow

May 8, 2011, 3:34:47 PM5/8/11
to Nickelsville Announcements
Dear Friends:

As you know, Nickelsville is moving to its permanent site in one week
- Sunday May 15th, 2011. We are planning to give live updates and to
broadcast the entire weekend's events, starting with our Friday the
13th 'Black Cat Caravan' to City Hall and ending Sunday with the 3 PM
Interfaith Service and Move Out at 5:00 PM.

We have created a Facebook group: Nickelsville
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_208520775849543.

We hope that you will join. If you have any problem joining, please
befriend Ibu Oni on Facebook and she will add you.

We thank you for your continuing friendship and support