BACK WHERE WE BELONG

Ibu Oni

May 18, 2011, 2:08:04 PM5/18/11
to Nickelsville Announcements
Hey Friends of our Community of Nickelsville

Nickelsville's goals is to be an Interim Survival Mechanism for up to
1,000 homeless men, women, and children, of the Eco-Village Variety

Black Cat Caravan. We suprised the city. We are back where we
belong.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED!

Our new location is 7116 W. Marginal Way (METRO Bus #23)

OPERATIONS OF NICKELSVILLE= HOW ARE WE DOING?
we are self managed.
Future neighborhood cleanups is in our agenda and will start this
weekend!
Nickelodians work together as a family.
A central committee meets every wednesday
Nickelsville community will divide itself into two neighborhoods soon
and build small simple sturdy sleeping structures
Requirements for all intakes is a valid government issued ID and pass
a Sex Offender check.
(only in emergency we will accept substantial Alternative
Identification for a brief period.)
Our major concerns now is the provisions needed for continual
sustainable camp operations which are:

Water
Food
Dumpster
Transportation for supplies,
Pallets, Plywood, Screws, Nails, Hammers,
Generators,
Bus tickets,
Kitchen essentials (paper bowls, plates, cups, etc.) ,
Beddings (not to include mattress) Toiletries, Feminine Hygeine
products,
Batteries, Flashlights,
Firewood, BBQ essentials
office supplies to keep good book keeping

Encouragement from the community and positive support

Come and take a tour at our new location. When you drop by sign the
guest book, or leave a message with our staff that you want to stay in
touch. His contact info is (206) 450-9136/
sc...@nickelsvilleseattle.org.

Sincerely Nickelsville Central Committee