Nice Editor

Jason Martin

Jun 9, 2022, 10:52:42 AM6/9/22
to niceeditor
I like this editor.

Syntax highlighting a quarter of a million lines at a time is not a problem.

It was easy to create a syntax file for Icon family of Programming Languages.

Will probably do one for NetRexx soon.

The only crashes I had was me doing something dumb while learning to create syntax files.

I am using it on three different amd64 machines with Devuan,
Raspberry PI 4 with Devuan, Haiku OS, OpenBSD 7.0, OpenBSD 7.1,
and I started a Makefile to build it on OpenIndiana Hipster.

Keep up the good work.

Jason Martin

Claudville, Virginia

todd_...@unc.edu

Jun 10, 2022, 12:08:37 PM6/10/22
to niceeditor
Thanks for the kind note, Jason. Glad you like it.

I'm not familiar with the Icon family of programming languages, but having someone interested in working on new .jsf files is always encouraging.

Welcome to the ne community!
--
Todd