Bursary Nominations for ICTs, Climate Change and Devel Workshop: Reminder

Richard Heeks

Oct 15, 2011, 2:57:05 PM10/15/11
to ni...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that this coming Monday - October 17th - is the deadline for nominations for bursary-supported attendance at the January 2012 workshop on ICTs, Climate Change and Development. This event is organised by the University of Manchester and the APC, with funding from IDRC.

As a further reminder, we will prioritise bursaries for key individuals with strategic responsibilities for either ICTs or climate change in development organisations in the NGO, public and private sector.

We also have a limited number of places for self-funded attendees.

Further details and required nomination information at: http://www.niccd.org/workshop2012.htm

Richard Heeks & Angelica Ospina
Climate Change, Innovation and ICTs Research Project
http://www.niccd.org