Project Participation in COP17

Angelica V Ospina

Nov 23, 2011, 7:07:46 AM11/23/11
to ni...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the 'Climate Change, ICTs and
Innovation' Project, led by the University of Manchester with funding
support from Canada's IDRC, will be present in the upcoming United
Nations Climate Change Conference, COP17, in Durban, South Africa.

There will be a project related presentation on ICTs and Adaptation as
part of a side event organised by the Secretariat of the United
Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), which will
take place on Thursday December 1st, from 13:15 to 14:45 (Hex River
room).

If you are an attending participant at COP17, we would welcome your
participation in the event; and if you would like to meet up
informally at other times in Durban, do let me know.

Best regards,

Angelica

Angelica V Ospina
Climate Change, ICTs & Innovation Project