BETTER Download Makemytrip App

Sumiko Fagnoni

Jan 25, 2024, 1:29:11 PMJan 25
to niawatpura

While searching for hotels in Port Blair in Andaman for 17th and 19th Jan 2013, I came across Bamboo Cottage in Megapode Resort on this portal. Seeing it available for booking I straight away paid with my credit card on 26th OCT 2012 (2 Month and 20 Days before my intended travel) the amount for 2 night for Rs.7530.00 which was immediately charged on my credit card. Just after booking the message on portal suggests that I will get the hotel voucher in my email, which i got after few hours. My confirmation voucher number NH261202160172. This hotel vouchers says that my booking is confirmed and I need not contact hotel or makemytrip for the same.

download makemytrip app

Download Ziphttps://t.co/N190awRpa7

8d45195817