Tony Blair - looks right with egg on his face

Tu...@pugis.pignore

Sep 4, 2010, 6:55:21 PM9/4/10
He never bloody quits, this perverted facsimile of George W Bush. He's STILL saying that it
was right for the U.S. and Britain to invade Iraq because of 'Saddam Hussein's lies about
weapons of mass destruction'.

Is it that this little Bush minion really DOES believe that Iraq was in some way responsible
for the attack on the U.S. via 9/11, or is he just so filled with psychotic fear and rage
against anything 'Islamic' that he would gleefully commit to any attack on any country that
dared to be Islamic?

Now, it's one thing to flog the likes of Tony Blair, who really looks like a psycho when he
talks, but we, in Canada, mustn't forget that we have a George W Bush, Islamic-hating
psychopath of our own to deal with - Stephen Harper, leader of the Conservative Party and
current incompetent Prime Minister of Canada.

We need to get rid of him just as the people of the U.S. got rid of Bush and the people of
Britain got rid of Blair. We're walking on thin ice as long as we have the likes of Harper in
charge of our government.

The Associated Press - Updated: Sat. Sep. 4 2010

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20100904/tony-blair-dublin-100904/

Shoe, eggs hurled at ex-Brit PM Blair in Dublin

DUBLIN — Anti-war protesters hurled shoes and eggs at Tony Blair on Saturday as he held the
first public signing of his fast-selling memoir.

Scores of demonstrators chanted that Blair had "blood on his hands" as the former British prime
minister arrived at a Dublin book store. A shoe, eggs and other projectiles were thrown toward
Blair as he emerged from a car, but did not hit him. A flip-flop could be seen lying on the
roof of a BMW in Blair's motorcade.

Security was tight for the signing, with book buyers -- who appeared to outnumber the 200 or so
protesters -- told to hand over bags and mobile phones before entering Eason's book store.

Some of the protesters, who were held behind barricades, scuffled with police, and there were
at least two arrests.
Blair spent about two hours in the store before emerging to more shouts and hurled eggs. He was
quickly driven away.
Blair was paid a 4 million pound (US$7 million) advance for "A Journey," which mounts a strong
defence of his policies during his decade as prime minister, including the 2003 invasion of
Iraq.

Blair says in the book that he is not sorry for his decision to enter the U.S.-led war,
although he has wept for its victims. He is donating all proceeds from the book to a charity
for wounded troops.

In an interview aired Saturday, Blair rejected claims that the invasions of Iraq and
Afghanistan had increased Muslim radicalization, saying said "wicked and backward-looking"
radical Islam is the greatest threat to global security.

Blair told the BBC World Service "the biggest threat in international security is this broader
radicalized movement, because I think it is rather similar to revolutionary communism."

He said al Qaeda-linked extremism was "loosely a global ideological movement, but Iran is a
state sponsor of it."

Released this week, "A Journey" is Amazon's bestselling title in Britain, and has climbed into
the top 10 on the online retailer's U.S. chart.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 4, 2010, 9:23:36 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 4:55 pm, <T...@pugis.pignore> wrote:
> He never bloody quits, this perverted facsimile of George W Bush.  He's STILL saying that it
> was right for the U.S. and Britain to invade Iraq because of 'Saddam Hussein's lies about
> weapons of mass destruction'.
>
> Is it that this little Bush minion really DOES believe that Iraq was in some way responsible
> for the attack on the U.S. via 9/11, or is he just so filled with psychotic fear and rage
> against anything 'Islamic' that he would gleefully commit to any attack on any country that
> dared to be Islamic?

He's suicidal. He wants to be hanged as a war criminal with his heros
Bush and Obama.

> Now, it's one thing to flog the likes of Tony Blair, who really looks like a psycho when he
> talks, but we, in Canada, mustn't forget that we have a George W Bush, Islamic-hating
> psychopath of our own to deal with - Stephen Harper, leader of the Conservative Party and
> current incompetent Prime Minister of Canada.
>
> We need to get rid of him just as the people of the U.S. got rid of Bush and the people of
> Britain got rid of Blair.  We're walking on thin ice as long as we have the likes of Harper in
> charge of our government.

They didn't get anyone better. The wars still rage and they're
planning more wars against Syria, Lebanon and Iran.

Harper won't be replaced by anyone better.

If you want good government, bayonet the present one. Only the most
honest and forthright people will step forward to form the next
government.

Eric©

Sep 5, 2010, 1:31:14 AM9/5/10
Karen Gordon wrote ...

> He never bloody quits, this perverted facsimile of George W Bush. He's STILL saying that it
> was right for the U.S. and Britain to invade Iraq because of 'Saddam Hussein's lies about
> weapons of mass destruction'.
>
> Is it that this little Bush minion really DOES believe that Iraq was in some way responsible
> for the attack on the U.S. via 9/11, or is he just so filled with psychotic fear and rage
> against anything 'Islamic' that he would gleefully commit to any attack on any country that
> dared to be Islamic?

Please keep your demented off-topic raving OUT of can.politics. Thank
you.

Eric

eschild71ATgmail.comestibles

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 5, 2010, 1:36:28 AM9/5/10
On Sep 4, 11:31 pm, Eric© <E...@hardknocks.edu> wrote:
>  Karen Gordon wrote ...
>
> > He never bloody quits, this perverted facsimile of George W Bush.  He's STILL saying that it
> > was right for the U.S. and Britain to invade Iraq because of 'Saddam Hussein's lies about
> > weapons of mass destruction'.
>
> > Is it that this little Bush minion really DOES believe that Iraq was in some way responsible
> > for the attack on the U.S. via 9/11, or is he just so filled with psychotic fear and rage
> > against anything 'Islamic' that he would gleefully commit to any attack on any country that
> > dared to be Islamic?
>
> Please keep your demented off-topic raving OUT of can.politics.  Thank
> you.

Canada has troops there on exchange with US troops. We also have
troops in Afghanistan.

The subject is VERY on topic for Canadians.

Eric©

Sep 5, 2010, 1:48:12 AM9/5/10
Mr.Smartypants wrote ...

The op continually rants in US ng's about posters there posting into
can.politics, even though in most cases the thread was started and
crossposted by a Canadian poster.

My post is NOT about Tony Bliar or Afghanistan. It's about this
slandering creep's hypocrisy.

Eric

eschild71ATgmail.comestibles

Butteye Jest

Sep 5, 2010, 5:18:34 AM9/5/10
In article <m6Ago.114055$xZ2....@newsfe07.iad>, <Tu...@pugis.pignore>
wrote:

> He never bloody quits, this perverted facsimile of George W Bush. He's STILL
> saying that it
> was right for the U.S. and Britain to invade Iraq because of 'Saddam
> Hussein's lies about
> weapons of mass destruction'.
>
> Is it that this little Bush minion really DOES believe that Iraq was in some
> way responsible
> for the attack on the U.S. via 9/11, or is he just so filled with psychotic
> fear and rage
> against anything 'Islamic' that he would gleefully commit to any attack on
> any country that
> dared to be Islamic?

What kind of a demented fuckhead would worship and lie for Bush? Blair's
eyes indicate a very high level of (denial supported) suppressed fear
has become normal -psycho.

> Now, it's one thing to flog the likes of Tony Blair, who really looks like a
> psycho when he
> talks, but we, in Canada, mustn't forget that we have a George W Bush,
> Islamic-hating
> psychopath of our own to deal with - Stephen Harper, leader of the
> Conservative Party and
> current incompetent Prime Minister of Canada.
>
> We need to get rid of him just as the people of the U.S. got rid of Bush and
> the people of
> Britain got rid of Blair. We're walking on thin ice as long as we have the
> likes of Harper in
> charge of our government.

Yep.

--