ANYBODY USING THIS GROUP LATELY?

Harry Merrick

Dec 22, 2012, 1:08:38 PM12/22/12
Hi Guy's, just an enquiry. From a very popular NG to no use at all in
a fairly short time seems strange. Comments appreciated!

Harry Merrick.

minja

Dec 26, 2012, 11:18:00 PM12/26/12
At one time, I read and participated in this and other groups fairly often on usenet, but can't get used to the google method, and now they are or have already changed format again. I remember your name, so I hope to read your opinions again.

Harry Merrick

Dec 27, 2012, 1:43:58 PM12/27/12
Yes indeed! I remember you OK. Hope you are well and great to hear
from you. I use "Agent" so do not use Google. Hope you had a good
Christmas and have a happy New Year.

Harry Merrick.