Comics chat (general)

Paper Crane

Jan 6, 2023, 9:04:55 AM1/6/23
to NI Comics Creator Club
Hey! I've heard there's a huge growth area of comics in collections of 'classics' like the'Age of Apocalypse' or  Miller's run on Daredevil. I have a few, I love the 'Tomb of Dracula' and I have at least three copies of TDKR, I love them. I guess there's a nostalgia thing, I think the artists are a huge part of it, the Romita Sr. Spiderman Artist edition looks amazing but there's a suggestion from those who are perplexed by these sort of things that it's a push against modern 'Woke' comics.

I've stayed far away from all the comic related arguments and I've been hearing about declining comic sales for years even though Manga comics are consistently high and the reprints are doing well apparently.

Any thoughts on all this, have I missed anything or do you know something I don't?

Jim