Nhibernate SetFetchMode() Deprecated use Fetch() instead - Looking for documentation?

ActiveX

Apr 29, 2021, 5:55:47 PM4/29/21
to nhusers

All,

I've upgraded to the newest version nhibernate 5.3.8 and I would like to fix up all the warnings relating to specifying fetch strategy (ie. fetch plan for my criteria queries):

ICriteria SetFetchMode is obsolete Use Fetch instead

The new enum "SelectMode" used by Fetch() looks/feels different from the "FetchMode" enum used by SetFetchMode(). Therefore, in order for me to update my code I would like to first review documentation on this new method Fetch and its enum. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything using Google. Can someone point me to the documentation or at least explain the changes?

Thanks.

Ankush Kumar

May 31, 2022, 7:59:40 AM5/31/22
to nhusers
Hi
Have you found solution regarding this..

Ankush Kumar

May 31, 2022, 8:00:55 AM5/31/22
to nhusers
Hi,
have you found solution about this issue.