Nhibernate 5.5.1

Haritha Naidu

Jun 2, 2024, 6:14:42 AMJun 2
to nhusers

Managed Debugging Assistant 'ContextSwitchDeadlock'
  Message=Managed Debugging Assistant 'ContextSwitchDeadlock' : 'The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0xd89ba8 to COM context 0xd89af0 for 60 seconds. The thread that owns the destination context/apartment is most likely either doing a non pumping wait or processing a very long running operation without pumping Windows messages. This situation generally has a negative performance impact and may even lead to the application becoming non responsive or memory usage accumulating continually over time. To avoid this problem, all single threaded apartment (STA) threads should use pumping wait primitives (such as CoWaitForMultipleHandles) and routinely pump messages during long running operations.'

I am getting above error at below line
System.Collections.IList list = query.List();

and here IQuery is interface of NHibernate.

Raju Kushwaha

Jun 2, 2024, 12:06:11 PMJun 2
to nhusers
Dear NhibernateUsers,

I am also getting same errors.Could anyone please help on this.For large data,   query.List();   taking alot of time and  finally giving  error  like " The CLR has been unable to transition from COM context 0xd89ba8 to COM context 0xd89af0 for 60 seconds  "  but for less data It's working fine.

Regards,
Raju Kushwaha

Willem Gons

Jun 4, 2024, 3:41:57 PM (14 days ago) Jun 4
to nhu...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

What is the context in which you are calling for the data.

Your answer has already been supplied to you.

You are working in STA app and should do this work asynchronously.

Large data blocks = long waiting time.

Haritha Naidu

Jun 6, 2024, 12:46:43 PM (12 days ago) Jun 6
to nhusers
Hi,

When we were using NHibernate version 2.0.1.4000 for large data, it was working well. However, after upgrading to 5.5.1, it is not able to load larger data.

Raju Kushwaha

Jun 7, 2024, 4:49:17 PM (11 days ago) Jun 7
to nhu...@googlegroups.com
It' happening with me also.old NHibernate version 2.0.1.4000 is working fine with same  large data set while latest 5.5.1 version is giving timeout error for same large data set.