Where can I find information of the iesi.collections 3.2.0.4000 license?

Marko T

Aug 3, 2021, 2:48:14 PM8/3/21
to nhusers

Hello!

I would like to find licence information of the outdated 3.2.0.4000 iesi.collections? I can only find  license information for iesi.collections 4.* versions.

Marko

Oskar Berggren

Aug 6, 2021, 9:56:39 AM8/6/21
to nhusers
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:48:14 PM UTC+2 marko.t...@gmail.com wrote:
I would like to find licence information of the outdated 3.2.0.4000 iesi.collections? I can only find  license information for iesi.collections 4.* versions.

If you are talking about the nuget packages, then license information was omitted originally. This was rectified during the major v4 rewrite.

The source code contains various notes about the history of the code and licensing comments from the original authors:

/Oskar