Configuration with db and creating sessions.

Princess Moana

Apr 5, 2021, 1:01:12 PM4/5/21
to nhusers
Hello everyone! I am new i n this group and also new at NHibernate. I am using .net core and MSSql cannot find a proper NHibernate tutorial for my project. I tried https://gunnarpeipman.com/aspnet-core-nhibernate/ tutorial but it gives me <<An unhandled exception of type 'NHibernate.SchemaValidationException' occurred in NHibernate.dll>> error that I cannot handle with it. Then I try to follow https://medium.com/software-development-turkey/net-core-nhibernate-tabanl%C4%B1-rest-api-53e91eee9825 tutorial but it gives errors in configureServices method (it cannot run BuilSessionFactory() line and also cannot compile <<
services.AddSingleton<ISession>(factory => factory.GetServices<ISessionFactory>().First().OpenSession()); >> line ). Also tried to follow http://www.semakudu.com/2019/04/net-core-fluent-nhibernate-orm-ile.html and https://www.codeproject.com/Tips/1243873/Work-with-Fluent-NHibernate-in-Core tutorials but they do not work too. Do you know any suggestions about how should I integrate NHibernate in my project?