Standardized SQL Aliases in Multi-Customer Database Environment

Rehan Dilkash

Jan 3, 2024, 2:37:27 PMJan 3
to nhusers
Hi nhusers,

I have recently upgraded NHibernate from 3.3.0 to 5.4.5 for my application.
Originally, to ensure that tables that are identical between different customers will not generate different SQL aliases for their columns, we used to reset the static parameter "tableCounter" from NHibernate.Mapping.Table class while building the session factory but the "tableCounter" parameter got removed in "#1417 Table counter for aliases should be stable" issue fix of NHibernate 5.1.0 update.

Now, how do i ensure that tables that are identical between different customers will not generate different SQL aliases for their columns.

I am new to NHibernate please help me with this issue.