Nhibernate FlushEventListeners not called on FlushAsync but called on _transaction.CommitAsync

Ben

Jan 2, 2022, 11:21:00 AM1/2/22
to nhusers
I have a weird behavior that I can't understand.
I'm using NHibernate and registering FlushListeners in the SessionFactory:

.ExposeConfiguration(l => l.EventListeners.FlushEventListeners = new IFlushEventListener[]
{new MyFlushListeners(), new DefaultFlushEventListener()})

When I call session.FlushAsync, the flush listeners are not called. They are, however, called when I call commit on the underlying transaction.

Any idea how to fix that and make Nhibernate call the flush listeners on Flush and not on commit ?

Thank you !