September Meetup: Open Forum

Brian Turnbull

Oct 11, 2010, 4:16:18 PM10/11/10
to nhruby-discuss
Join us for the regular, monthly meetup for the New Hampshire Ruby
Users Group on Monday, 18 September at NH-ICC. This month, we're
planning to host an open forum and hacking session. Bring your
questions and we'll work them as a group. If you have a short-form
presentation then step on up to the projector.

About NHRuby

We're a group of people who are enthusiasts of the Ruby programming
language and the Ruby on Rails web development framework. We range
from casual hobbyists to professional software developers. We are also
affiliated with the Greater New Hampshire Linux User Group (GNHLUG),
which supports the spread of UN*X and Open Source Software throughout
New Hampshire.

Directions to NH-ICC

You can find detailed directions to the NH-ICC at
http://www.nh-icc.org/about-nh-icc/directions/ or use Google Maps
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=75+Rochester+Avenue+Portsmouth+NH

Brian Turnbull

Oct 11, 2010, 4:19:44 PM10/11/10
to nhruby-discuss
Apparently it has been a loooong month for me. The meetup is next
Monday, 18 October 2010 at 7pm at NH-ICC.

Apologies,
Brian

Nick Plante

Oct 11, 2010, 6:57:34 PM10/11/10