Emacs, Automating Inefficiency, and Hoptoad featured on How I Work

1 view

Steve

Jan 4, 2011, 11:35:04 PM1/4/11
to nhruby-discuss
A couple of weeks back, we launched How I Work (http://how-i-work.com)
a free web site that lets developers pickup productivity tips and
learn about new tools by watching screencasts. The launch went great
-- over 1700 people watched 2600+ screencasts in the first three days.

We're back from the holidays and we have some cool new featured
content this week:
* Cool emacs productivity tips & OS X setup by Ryan McGeary(@rmm5t) --
http://how-i-work.com/workbenches/30-working-with-os-x-and-emacs
* Reach new heights of inefficiency through automation by Zach Holman
(@holman from github) -- http://how-i-work.com/workbenches/29-automating-inefficiencies
* Why is Hoptoad a better way to track and manage production errors?
http://how-i-work.com/workbenches/7-using-hoptoad-to-manage-app-errors

I don't want people to feel I'm spamming, so I'm going to stop posting
announcements soon. Please follow @how_i_work on Twitter if you'd like
to hear directly about new featured content (about 3 tweets every 1-2
weeks).

Doing something cool in your development environment? Share it!

Thanks,
Steve

Steven Chanin